- NASHIA: Washington Weekly Update
- News from the National Assoc. of State Head Injury Administrators
- NASHIA Washington Weekly: DoD announces TBI research initiatives
- NASHIA: Washington Weekly Update, 2/15/2013
- Hawaii’s Dept. of Educ. Concussion Management Program: 8-25-11
- Lawyer of the Year-Medical Malpractice Attorney Hawaii shares results from concussion study
- Lawyer of the Year – Medical Malpractice announces 1st Mtg. at Brain Injury Resource Ctr.
- Injury Attorney Mattoch named Honolulu Magazine’s Lawyer of the Year
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Condolences to the Fuddy Ohana. Hawaii has lost a great leader from its health care community jumpers for sale in los angeles.
Ian Mattoch is an attorney that represents persons with traumatic brain injury. Ian has law offices in Honolulu, Hilo, Kailua Kona, Lihue, Wailuku, and Waimea. He received a news alert this morning regarding the House Committee on Energy and Commerce’s … Continue reading